The “Agile Adoption Roadmap” Blog has just topped 500,000 visits on December 31, 2020*. This is a great milestone and it makes me happy that there are so many professionals curious about Agile including many Agile enthusiasts, advocates, champions, coaches who are visiting and even commenting on my articles. It highlights that the many articles have value. If you want to receive its value, consider following this blog at: http://cmforagile.blogspot.com/.
To add to the statistics, I have folks from 55 different countries that have visited my site. The top 10 countries include: United States, United Kingdom, India, Russia, Germany, Canada, France, Australia, Ukraine, and Sweden. Other countries that have significantly visited my site are: China, Poland, Spain, Finland, South Africa, Iran, Norway, Iraq, Romania, Brazil, Argentina, Belarus, Israel, Malaysia, Portugal, Netherlands, Switzerland, Colombia, Mexico, Nigeria, Taiwan, Algeria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Italy.
The Agile Adoption Roadmap blog provides the reader with a range of topics related to adopting Agile within their teams and organizations. The content has a special emphasis on “being Agile” and bringing the Agile mindset to your work. I have written and posted 100 articles to date. What are some of the top articles that Agile, IT, and Business Professionals have found of value? The top articles include:
- The Forgotten Agile Roles - The Customer
- Story Telling with Story Mapping
- What really is an Agile MVP?
- Who makes the best Scrum Master
- Agile Animal Farm – Pigs, Chickens, and more
- Agile Value Capture Metrics – Are you building value?
- Right-sizing Documentation in an Agile World
- Agile Definition of Done Starter Kit
- Agile – Its more disciplined than you think
- Gamification of your Agile Journey
- Agile Culture – Are you stepping up?
- The Role of Middle Management in an Agile World
- Are you Ready for your Agile Journey?
- Agile Executive Playbook
- Robust Agile Requirements – Its about the Discussion
- Is it finally time to “Be Agile”?
- Personas – Do you really know your Users?
- User Story Writing Starter Kit
- Agile Lagging to Leading Metric Path
* I reached 200,000 hits on June 23, 2016 and I reached 100,000 on October 26, 2014 so this is good progress.
Post a Comment